Sunday, October 25, 2009

Generators

Well I didn't find this one too exciting. Probably because I just didn't understand it. The more I tried them the less I liked them. I tried one called Cool Text, I liked it, however I couldn't seem to figure out how to get it to load onto my blog. I tried a few others but didn't bother to even acknowledge them since I couldn't figure them out either. I honestly don't have time to mess with something like this. Before now I had never heard of such a thing and can see now why. I don't need to spruce up my pages with anything. I think the most experience I might have with this is when I used to change the look of my Myspace page. Other than that, I don't mess with it. This gave me more of a headache than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment