Thursday, October 29, 2009

Library Thing

I had looked at Library Thing last year when I heard about it from some classmates of mine. I asked someone I worked with about it, I figured it was something he probably used. He went in and showed me his lists and what all you can do with it. I didn't join it back then because I didn't think I had a need for it. So, with doing these 23 Things, I joined Library Thing. I grabbed 5 books and added them to "My Library," my username is The Chief. I found it actually really neat and something I believe I will use not just for my books but for my son's books as well, he has a library himself. I've asked for a new bookshelf for Christmas, if I get one I am going to put all the books I own on there and then I will put them all in Library Thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment