Thursday, October 29, 2009
Rollyo
Okay...so I'm probably being bad here. I didn't try and create a search roll nor did I create an account on Rollyo. I looked at the other search rolls and I didn't really find it would be necessary for me. I'm not a huge searcher on the net and I don't have tons of sights I go to that I need to put in a search roll. I looked at the ones listed on the 23 Things site and just found it confusing and unnecessary. I use the bookmark option in my internet toolbar, I don't need to put them in a search roll or publish them for others to see and use. I did find that Rollyo was very slow, some pages didn't even open. I think something like this is good for libraries to use and to have available for their patrons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment