Thursday, November 12, 2009
#17 PB Wiki
Okay...call me bad once again. I looked at the description of PB Wiki and then tried to do the discovery resources and was unable, pages were not there. I then looked at Learning 2.0 Wiki's just to see what it was all about. I didn't really want to create yet another account, I have too many already that I can't keep track of. But I do want to add that I learned how to add into a wiki last night during my practicum at Bettendorf Public Library. As part of my practicum there, one of my duties is to update their Wiki with troubleshooting information, such as How to do a PC Reservation, how to use the fax machine, how to print, etc. So, I started this last night and found it totally awesome! :) First thing I said was that I would've never learned this in my current job!!! I found it really neat how editing a Wiki worked. I had to figure out on my own how to center my title and just how to edit all together. It was super cool and can't wait to do more in it. I sure hope this counts! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment