Sunday, November 1, 2009

Technorati #14

Okay so I looked at Technorati, which is something I've never seen nor heard of before. I did a search like 23 Things said to do, do a searching for Learning 2.0 as a browse search and then in the Blog Directory. I found the results list to be very different. As just a regular search several hits came up but as a Blog Directory search only 1 came up. This seems interesting enough but nothing I need to use as I am only blogging for my classes. I'm not a normal blogger and I don't feel I'll be blogging after I am done with school. What I am learning is that there is much more out there than what meets the eye and I'm thankful for these 23 Things, I'd still be out of the loop if it wasn't for this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment