Monday, November 16, 2009
#20 YouTube
I have done much searching on YouTube prior to this course. I use it to listen to songs I've heard on the radio but may have forgotten the tune. For instance, last year I went to the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert (just went on 11/13/09 for the 4th time) and there was this song they did that was just awesome. The next day I wanted to know the name of it so I first called a former music professor and sang the tune to him. He recognized it as O, Fortuna Carmina Burana by Orff. After talking to him, I got on YouTube and typed that in and did Trans Siberian Orchestra and found the video of the song they had done at other concerts. I've used it to send songs to friends that are Christian songs by groups I hear on KLOVE. I have seen other videos but don't care to look at just regular videos, when I use YouTube I use it for musical purposes. I think it can be a bad thing to have but also a good thing. In past courses, we have been given a youtube video to go to on how to do things in the library realm. I would use it more for those purposes that I have stated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment