Monday, November 16, 2009

#18 Web based apps

I have already had some experience with this type of application. We used Google Docs in my LIS 651 class for one our group projects. One of the girls in my group suggested we use it to do a powerpoint presentation. She created it and then we each were able to go in and edit the slides we chose to work on. All of us could be in there editing at once. It was actually easy to use and it was much easier for us to send to Deb when it came time to turn the project in. Zoho looked exactly like MS Word and it looked easy to use. I didn't create an account but looked over the information on their page. I decided since I had gotten some experience in Google Docs for the first time that I'd comment on it instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment